WHAT MAKES THESE KIDS IN NEED?
- Single Parent families
- Family Stressors
- Language Barriers
- Academic Gaps
WHAT STAR HOUSE DOES WITH YOUR DONATION?
STAR House provides a safe place where students can form valuable relationships with educators and peers. Our highly-trained and dedicated educators, assist with homework, school projects, and test preparation to foster good study habits. Furthermore, they mentor students in making good choices by teaching them invaluable life skills.
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
Band together with the community and help make an impactful difference. Our goal is to raise $50K by
December 31, 2018.
WHAT YOUR DONATION MEANS FOR A CHILD IN NEED:
- $500 – 1 semester of after-school academics for one kid
- $250 – 3 weeks of summer camp for one kid
- $100 – 1 year of snacks and supplies for one kid
- $50 – 1 week of tutoring for one kid
- $25 – 1 week of snacks for 10 kids